Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

December 24, 2009

13 on Thursday

TO+Verb


1.tree to decorate
2.groceries to stock up
3.presents to wrap
4.phone calls to make
5.books to read
6.course curriculum to finish
7.movies to watch
8. kid to drive around
9. time to relax
10.wine to drink
11.blog to write
12. prayers to recite
13. Time to reflect




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list, Marie. I wish you peace.

Merry Christmas!

love and hugs,
~ blondie