Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

February 27, 2010

Today is National Kalhua Day


WHO KNEW? I had planned on giving up alcohol for Lent this year. It's not going well. sigh... And then I read International Kalhua Day? Kalhua has its own day? I found recipes. I think the intoxicologist and I are going to become friends.


Did I mention I wanted to take a bar tending course? I do! And then I want to find some bar somewhere and work a shift or two a week. But not the weekends. I'll leave the weekend work to "the kids" who really need the money and the tips.



The Kalhua web site is a trial, but here it is regardless. And enjoy a wee bit. Rummaging through the cupboard to see if there is any Kalhua left for the coffee to go along with the Saturday newspaper.

No comments: