Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

April 08, 2010

13 Things to do before 6: 30 AM flight time and it's now midnight!

1 um get packed

2 find the PJs to pack

3 forgot to get dog food. - mission out to the 24 hour grocery store

4 leave detailed instructions for the new food bin for garbage day for Rebel

5 hide the booze. oh not necessary Rebel junior out of country and Rebel doesn't touch the stuff... much.

6 remember to take school work - finish marking

7 don't forget the laptop charger

8 don't forget phone charger

9 don't forget the cell phone

10 hair straightener very important

11 gift certificate for liquor store in home town - which can't be used where I live.

12 taxi or Rebel - taxi or Rebel. What are the odds she won't really want to get up at 4:45 to drive me to the airport?

13. Sony e-reader with the 10 books murder mystery exgtravaganza

3 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

have a great visit

oh and take the Taxi!

MarieA said...

took the taxi Lily!
Life at "the home" whoa.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the tales about life at *the home*.

love and hugs,
~ b