Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

June 16, 2011

13 on Thursday

You know the relationship is hitting the comfort zone when....

1. Farting in bed isn't a big deal any more

2. You wear the comfy pants - regularly

3. no make up

4. you make your own coffee at his house

5. you read the paper while he's talking and say "uh-huh" and still know what's going on

6. you don't bother with the bra

7. his cats decide that they would rather sleep with you on your side of the bed than his side - NOT good for the allergies... but whatev

8. you leave clothes behind and figure he'll launder them and they'll be ready for the next time you need them

9. you share one glass of scotch because neither of you wants a full shot

10. you read a book while he watches the hockey game because really..... there's just no point in pretending you *love* hockey when it's only the last 5 minutes of any game that counts.

11. you insist on watching the movie even though you know he's bored to death... Burlesque with Cher - NOT fantastic.

12. you're not punctual all the time, well, not a lot of the time, OK... NEVER!

13. you sleep together all you do is ......... sleep! Thanks be to the gods because I'm not 23 anymore and really need my 8 hours...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this list, Marie!

Happy Thursday 13,
~ b