Traveling with a man. 13 things before that happens!
1. The personal grooming. back at that again... bikini waxing, pedicure, cut and colour.
( This should also count for 2,3,4,5,6. But whatev
2. Decent undies. Gaining a tad of weight means shopping to ensure little things that fit the big thing behind me. roll eyes.
3. Can't hog the hotel vanity so must downsize on stuff. Just a little.
4. Change the password on the laptop. He won't be bringing his (doesn't own a laptop) and might want to call home. He doesn't need to know passwords. Yet. ( there are some things that remain personal)
5. PJs? Nightie? Both?
6. camera. We don't have any pictures of ourselves.
7 walking shoes. Hotel treadmill. ( sure Marie.... Sure....)
8. those mini single malt bottles. Been saving those for a rainy day and someone who appreciates them.
9. books to read. Regardless of who's in my bed. I still like to read.
10. GPS. I get lost. All the time. A good way to avoid potential disagreements. maybe
11. call a taxi to pick us up. He doesn't want to leave his precious little go kart at the park and fly. What ev And Rebel will have my car. Thank goodness for business travel and reimbursements for the $60 fare. if not more
12. a good sense of humour
13 flexibility can't be all my way this time...
Moving on .
I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.