1. yes, I have been pre occupied.
2. I really need to not be so pre occupied, but it's rather nice to have someone waiting for me and wanting to spend time with me
3. We're going to a Ukrainian function together. That ought to be interesting. I'll report back.
4. Rebel Junior is as rebelly as ever. I picked up 6 garbage bags of her clothes and threw them into the garage.
5.Getting to work at 8 AM is problematic. Having every second Friday off is not. Short term pain long term gain. I am still not a morning person.
6. Rebel and the loser BF were evicted from their apartment. She claimed all sorts of things. WHY they didn't see it coming I don't know. Long story. Problems with the landlord, and yet, they were tossed. They are living with XSU. heh heh heh
7.I lost my cell phone. CANNOT find it anywhere. One minute it was on the hutch in the kitchen, then it wasn't. meh. I don't miss it much. It was a hand me down blackberry. i can't go back to a non keyboard phone t9 for text.. doesn't cut it.
8. I can't wait to wear my new Fleuvog shoes. OH my they cost me nearly half a mortgage payment. Worth EVERY penny.
9. Wow! Even Gene Simmons got married.
10. It's turkey time this weekend. I'm having 11 people for dinner. I LOVE it. XSU is NOT one of the invited guests.
11. I really have to stop playing mah jong dimensions on FB. I'll never ever get all that time back.
12. My cousin told me about this really cool stuff that looks like granite for counter tops and it's less than $100! A DYI project even I can handle. Pour it on. Epoxy. Done. I'm gonna do it. Instead of painting my bedroom. Which is also on the list.
13. I think I'll have a perogy party open house at the end of November. I plan to make perogies every Saturday morning from now til then. You're all invited. All three of you who might read the blog once in awhile.
Moving on .
I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.