Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

November 17, 2011

13 on Thursday

13 Things in restructuring, thinking, or doing

1. Being invited to more parties since leaving the XSU behind!

2. Being with someone new means going to twice as many parties this year.

3. Having to carve out time for myself and not being together 24/7, but this is difficult

4. Understanding that living together would really cut expenses almost in half: newspapers, cable, internet, snow ploughing services, lawn cutting services, divided instead of multiplied by 2

5.Understanding that living together means I have to share my space. Not sure yet.

6. Understanding that waking up with someone every morning who wants to be there and make the coffee is not to be scoffed at.

7. Even though the offspring want you to have someone in your life, they are still not completely 100% sure it is something they like.

8. Making travel plans with someone is fun.

9.I still prefer shopping by myself - for anything - groceries, clothes, shoes whatever. I will go myself.

10. I have better taste in movies – seriously Night of the Living Dead – of any iteration is not great cinema.

11. He thinks he has better taste in cars. He is certainly more knowledgeable, but yellow cars still suck in my opinion.

12. He shares the remote control. I get the Food Network almost any time I want.

13.Being loved, adored and cherished is a gift.

No comments: