13 things I am working on
or doing in the next month or so.
1. Meeting with the President of the Gymnastics Club to get her organized for the Annual General Meeting. How to run a meeting according to rules of order. She needs coaching. That' s me. Coffee and banana bread
2. Finance Committee meeting for the professional association. All day affair next Saturday.
3. Scrap booking open house - so much new product - so little time to get the scrapbooks done. Renos nearly over, house nearly in shape - the tools are coming out.
4,5, 6, 7, 8. yeah - I'm cheating. Five classes - orientation sessions for new part time instructors at the college where I will be teaching a course during the winter and spring term.
9. ummm design the course I will be teaching in the Winter and spring. Draft curriculum to department head by 25th November.
10. Finish the damn church directory project. Damn and church usually don't go together. I couldn't get a volunteer to help me finish it. sigh... it went to the back burner during end of marriage beginning of renos period.
11. The big Danish Bazaar in a few weeks. LOVE the Danish food. I will be stocking up on real Danish pastry for the freezer.
12. Perogy making Saturday. Nephew has asked for a care package to be mailed. That should prove interesting.
13. TRANSIBERIAN ORCHESTRA!!! Next Wednesday evening. So looking forward to that. A little early for the Christmas music, but perhaps it will inspire me.