13 things I find hard to do.
1. Teaching. Getting material together for a two hour course and a one hour on line is gonna kill me before the end of the semester. (but I am enjoying it so far)
2. Managing people. Being fair and getting the work done don't always jive.
3. Being nice to an ex spouse. Getting things done on behalf of the girls means I sometimes have to be nice when I'd rather chew glass.
4. Being tough on the Rebel after everything she's been through. However she doesn't always make matters easy for herself.
5. Excel spreadsheets.
6. Fixing the glitches that come up on the laptop. I love my tech support guys at work and wish I could have one at home with me. I'd even feed him. But see #10.
7. Making time in the day to do everything I want.
8. Staying off FACEBOOK - See no. 7
9. Cake Mania 3 on my DS. I think it's because the images are too small and I can't see the cakes in order to make them. See no.7
10. Cooking beef. still. Though the Crock Pot is getting some good work outs lately and no is complaining.... much.
11. Going to the gym. See comment above on chewing glass.
12. Stopping while ice skating. I have to hit the boards if I am in an arena or just kind of glide til I stop. I really would like to stop like a hockey player with that powerful swoosh and a bit of ice flying through the air.
13. Getting the blog updated. Which is why I appreciate sharing the keys with a friend. THANK YOU!