Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

March 08, 2010

Biting the hand that feeds me.

XSU keeps sending me emails in response to emails I send him - usually concerning Rebel Junior who is off in France.
The responses to emails I send are his idea of funny bon mots, quips that I just don't find funny, In marriage days, I would have responded with a little LOL, or perhaps a BWa ha ha... but these days, I just want to send back an email with a I roll my eyes. However that would still be a reaction. And XSU is expecting a reaction.

So I do not respond to his little jokes. He's really not that funny. I forward emails to him because for whatever reason, RJ doesn't email him directly.

While I was away for the weekend, XSU sent over a food care package for Rebel. Sweet. She made dinner tonight and I was the benefit of XSU's cooking spree. So on the one hand I dis his humour while on the other hand I eat his meals. There was plenty available, and better, Rebel didn't like the vegetable salad thingy he made, which I don't think he did make. Not his style. But then again - who cares.

Same with the chili. I am pretty sure it's Farm Boy vegetarian chili to which he threw in some ground beef. But Rebel says no. WhatEV.

I get to eat his food and not laugh at his lame jokes any longer. This separation thing seems to be working for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being the narcissist that we know he is it is killing him that you don't find him funny and that you don't respond to his little attempts at humour. Keep up the good work. My idiot X was {and still is} the same way. They can't stand to think that someone things poorly of them. WhatEV, dudes. WhatEV.

Hilarious that you are eating his food though. It would be wrong to let it go to waste.

My kids find it uber hilarious to take me places in the car that the X is loaning them. The last time it was the Son-in-law's wicked idea. They crack me up.

Happy Monday Night!
love and hugs,
~ b

Rudy said...

LOL I like it

I also like getting in a shot at blondie's ex whenever I can.