Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

May 28, 2010

Sex, Lies, and Please, there better not be videotapes.

The idiot boyfriend is not leaving town. Apparently he has a "union" job doing cleaning of government offices. A maintenance deal. Well, first of all, almost all the cleaning and maintenance for the government buildings even the high end top security buildings all contract out their cleaning and maintenance. The people who do these jobs are not unionized. I know. I am a shop steward.

Can you say bull feathers?

I give him 3-4 months at THIS job. In the three years I've known this man he's never lasted more than that at any of his jobs. Why can I see this but Rebel can't?!

It's the sex. At her age - it's always the sex. I remember when I was her age it was about sex. And the most ironic bit is when she does finally dump him and has sex with someone else, she'll realize that sex with this guy was really less than mediocre. And he's most definitely not as good as she thinks he is, because he's her first. And he smokes a lot of pot. I am sure of this. Smoking pot makes you impotent and not much of a player with the mattress games. Really. I read that some where on the inter net, so it must be true. Yes, this is her mother talking. it's reality. Although he does make me want to hurl even as I rationalize this in my head and blog it.

I must watch myself around this man because as I get crankier, Rebel notices and defends him even more. So I am going to go stealth and stalk him until I can for once, get him alone somewhere and have the latest in a series of chats with him - and without the interrupting Rebel in the room. It will be better that way. And then if he does tell her, I will simply lie and tell her I have no idea what she's talking about. It will be his word against mine. And given his penchant for lies, who would you believe, even if I am "the psycho mother."

11 comments:

blondie16 said...

Well Crap! I was so hoping, as you were, that he was out of there. We will keep up the prayers that a break is made between the two of them. She deserves so much more than what she is getting with him.

Stalk away,dear Marie. Gather what you can and sabotage if possible.

I am going to go bleach out my head now. I have way too many images that just should not be there.

And I too, hope there is no video tape.

love ya!
Happy TGIF!
~ blondie

Rudy said...

gah MooOOOOoooommmmm!

heh

and just HOW do you know he isn't good in bed? heh couldn't resist.

yeah with the ex it was about the sex. Difference is I am good ;-) and then after a couple years of marriage she decided she didn't want to be with me so the sex went. yet... she would tell her friends how good I was. go figure.

good luck taking out the trash :-)

Rudy said...

oh and talking about sex and your me is dancing in leopard print

just sayin'

heh

Lily on the Road said...

Shield my eyes and yes, pass the Bleach Blondie....GAH, she says running for another cup of coffee!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO Rudy.
roll eyes at you all.
And what all were you doing at age 22. Probably not with a friend 10 years older who was a loser..... but I am quite sure there was plenty of S-E X involved eh?

Lily on the Road said...

Sorry to say, yes, my boyfriend was 10 years older and we were together over ten years...until he met a 20 year old!!

sorry.....

Lily on the Road said...

forgot to mention, When he was in his forties!!!!

Rudy said...

when I was 22 we were done having kids and sex was on the way out too for that matter.

Anonymous said...

When I was 22 I had been with one guy and was expecting the girl. I can't say there was a lot of sex going on but that might be because he was sampling the wares elsewhere. Go figure, eh?

~ b

MarieA said...

so... basically - I was the only one at 22 doing any serious mattress dancing!

Anonymous said...

LOL! At least here in our very small focus group you were. heh!

~ b