Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

July 15, 2010

13 on Thursday

I threw the daughter's BF out of the house This is how he handled it - by leaving me a list of all the very important chores he took on which are supposed to make me feel grateful for his freeloading in my home.
Seriously.

TITLED: I don’t want him in my effing house

  1. Clean windows - didn't ask you to do it but thanks
  2. Fix car - see no.1
  3. Landscaping - see no.1
  4. Trimmed trees - see no.1
  5. Fixed car 2x - see no.1
  6. Cut grass - see no.1
  7. Put bicycles etc in shed - didn't want them in the shed - they are for recycling. thanks for nothing.
  8. Unwrapped air conditioner - that was a tough job and btw? Where is the wrapper?
  9. Cleaned up entire flood from hot water tank - ummm vacuumed with the shop vac that is STILL sitting in my basement.
  10. Organized basement - ummm moved things around. There is no "organization."
  11. Removed garbage from new couches - ummm you mean the cardboard boxes that I threw into the recycle bins?
  12. Changed light bulbs in hallway. - seriously?!
  13. Turned on fan in hall way - yep.. because the coat hanger trick was another tough one, and I had to change the direction of the fan after I told him it was the wrong speed.

Here's my list.

Thrown out because:
  1. Didn't pay a penny of rent. None
  2. Didn't buy groceries. Not once
  3. Put a car in my garage that wasn't running and still isn't.
  4. Seemed to believe that he was "entitled" to be in the house.
  5. For cryin out loud, he's 31 years old and freeloading.
  6. Didn't seem to be able to hold down a job.
  7. And when he did have a job, never worked a full week. Not once.
  8. Didn't like how he spoke to Rebel. Seemed to believe that she was there to serve his needs. Particularly laundry and meals. AS IF!
  9. Would smoke in my garage after I told him I didn't want him smoking in my garage. Not cigarettes or anything else. EVER!
  10. Found pot in my house and flushed it. heh heh heh
  11. 12, 13. He's loser, lying, sleezy, lazy, lacklustre excuse of a man-boy and I just didn't want him around any longer. I can always find someone else to change lightbulbs and turn fans on. Roll eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*applause*

Good for you, Marie. Now just don't let him back in. And get someone to come haul his non-working vehicle away also too.

What is Miss Rebel saying about it all?

*hugs*
~ b

Anonymous said...

its a start!! Good job...

L