TITLED: I don’t want him in my effing house
- Clean windows - didn't ask you to do it but thanks
- Fix car - see no.1
- Landscaping - see no.1
- Trimmed trees - see no.1
- Fixed car 2x - see no.1
- Cut grass - see no.1
- Put bicycles etc in shed - didn't want them in the shed - they are for recycling. thanks for nothing.
- Unwrapped air conditioner - that was a tough job and btw? Where is the wrapper?
- Cleaned up entire flood from hot water tank - ummm vacuumed with the shop vac that is STILL sitting in my basement.
- Organized basement - ummm moved things around. There is no "organization."
- Removed garbage from new couches - ummm you mean the cardboard boxes that I threw into the recycle bins?
- Changed light bulbs in hallway. - seriously?!
- Turned on fan in hall way - yep.. because the coat hanger trick was another tough one, and I had to change the direction of the fan after I told him it was the wrong speed.
Here's my list.
Thrown out because:
- Didn't pay a penny of rent. None
- Didn't buy groceries. Not once
- Put a car in my garage that wasn't running and still isn't.
- Seemed to believe that he was "entitled" to be in the house.
- For cryin out loud, he's 31 years old and freeloading.
- Didn't seem to be able to hold down a job.
- And when he did have a job, never worked a full week. Not once.
- Didn't like how he spoke to Rebel. Seemed to believe that she was there to serve his needs. Particularly laundry and meals. AS IF!
- Would smoke in my garage after I told him I didn't want him smoking in my garage. Not cigarettes or anything else. EVER!
- Found pot in my house and flushed it. heh heh heh
- 12, 13. He's loser, lying, sleezy, lazy, lacklustre excuse of a man-boy and I just didn't want him around any longer. I can always find someone else to change lightbulbs and turn fans on. Roll eyes.