Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

August 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday



3 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Someone borrower your car while you were away?

blondie16 said...

Well that doesn't look good. What's the story? Do tell. {just not where you hid the bodies. ;-)}

Happy Wordless errr - Speechless Wednesday!

love and hugs,
~ b

MarieA said...

My 1999 Taurus clearly needs to get to the shop. The service engine light has been on since my last servie appointment. They told me it was no biggie and not to worry.

The low coolant light came on and I took it to Midas and the guy said my coolant tank was fine it was probably a sensor on the tank. I took it to another Midas place a couple of days later and they said the the same thing.

I figured when the third light came on to tell me to refuel it seemed to be a wordless moment.

Time to start thinking about getting another car. This one owes me nothing and as you see has over 200,000Kilometres on it.

I'll drive it til it needs too much money sunk into it.