13 damn Things I'm Thinking About
1. Damn car. Can't afford a new one, old one is costing a fortune. What to do what to do?
2. Damn kid. Refuses to help. I know I know... same old story. And she's living at home while going off to university. I think I'll ship her to her dad's for a few months and let him deal with her.
3. Damn other kid. Only calls me when she needs my car or my money. Both being regular occurrences
4. Damn XSU. Off on his two month vacation without any sense of responsibility. ON the other hand, said offspring regularly calling him for money too. That is a good thing.
5. Need a dog sitter for two weeks. Don't trust Offspring the Younger while I am away. Two possibilities, now that number one choice has a life and no time for my dog.
6. Damn thighs.... so much for the treadmill these past few months. Not getting enough usage. Got the treadmill and the man at the same time, and treadmill just not seeing any action. Too many tight capris and skirts are sending me a pret-tee strong message. See the eyes rolling?
7. Damn new washing machine. High Efficiency or not, it isn't working properly and the troubleshooting guide isn't helping me much at all. It stops working after the wash cycle when I do towels and bulky stuff. Must call Sears....
8. Damn carpet in my bedroom needs steam cleaning. It's summer. No steam coming out of this room for a while. Might have to settle for the Resolve instead.
9. Damn you Rogers cable. You cost a fortune. And I don't even get the Food Network. Never mind high def and a bazillion channels. Is there a Relationship channel yet. I wonder what would be on the channel. Break up movies, chick flicks. What else
10. Damn gel nails. I got rid of them. I`m having a tough time growing real nails. Never could. But the UV lights that cure the gels are causing melanomas on women, and frankly, I can live without that.
11. Damn! I really hate garbage day. I can handle pretty much anything about being a single woman again, but garbage day and mice in the house for different reasons are not things I enjoy!
12. Damn I should stop whinging and start enjoying instead.
13. Damn I have great friends who are wonderful to spend time with. I just need to do more of that.
Moving on .
I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.