Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

December 31, 2009

Good bye 2009 hellloooo 2010!

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

4 comments:

Rudy said...

look at you all festive in NYE attire!

Happy New Year M

Lily on the Road said...

Happy NEW YEAR!

May 2010 bring on the men!

Seriously, may 2010 bring you much joy, happiness, health and laughter!

you deserve ALL of it....

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Marie!

love and hugs,
~ b

MarieA said...

and Happy New Year's back to the faithful readers out there...
thanks for your love and support. It really really makes a difference.
HUGS!