Moving on .

I've been blogging for a few years now. Sometimes sporadically sometimes daily, but almost regularly. I have finally separated from XSU and starting to live a new life on my own. The original blog helped me get through the painful process of the end of the marriage, along with some bumpy roads dealing with a critically ill child in the midst of the end of marriage mess. Now this blog will see me through the new paths and adventures that life has to offer. Restructuring my life. My way. My experiences, ventings, musings on that whole big and not so big deal.

June 22, 2010

I love you - leave home!

I have been continuing the de-cluttering mission. I found the sweetest little note from RJ:

"Dear mommy, Welcome home. I really missed you. I was glad you phoned every day. I 've been counting down the days til you came home. Now stay home. Don't go anywhere for a long time. I love you lots. "
Love and hugs like this xoxoxox
RJ."


Fast forward ten years and now I get email:
"HEY! when are you going out of town again??!! It's time for a party. Just kidding. I'll have a party at dad's.
Your daughter.
PS: you'd better hide your cheapo Boone's sangria, my weirdo friends think it's tasty! (-; (-D "


sigh.........

1 comment:

Lily on the Road said...

ya, they grow up, but just remember, one day you'll get a letter like the former...

once they really GROW UP!!